At Canyonwood Ridge, our outdoor ceremony site as well as our indoor Chapel offer planning flexibility and picturesque backdrops of the Austin Hill Country for small or large weddings. Canyonwood Ridge is unique and romantic with its breathtaking views and Hill Country rustic undertones, but maintains a balance of simplicity and flexibility for brides to plan their perfect day.
Base pricing for Canyonwood Ridge is as follows:
- Mon–Thurs: $3,000
- Friday: $5,500
- Saturday: $8,000
- Sunday: $4,500
Features and Rental Agreement include:
- 12,000 sqft Venue
- Exclusive one event per day and full use of Venue and grounds from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. (15 hours)
- Two ceremony site options:
- Outdoor ceremony site with long unobstructed Hill Country views
- A built-in "pre-set Plan B" indoor Chapel with sunset views that many brides are using as their Plan A!
- Our Venue was designed to hold 300 guests in the Reception Hall and 300 capacity in the Chapel for an indoor ceremony. However, we can accomodate larger weddings over 500 guests by using the Chapel space for reception.
- Flexibility to bring in your own vendors and Hard Alcohol
- Large "Great Lawn" for outdoor Reception with views
- Reception Hall with views (seperate from the Chapel and concealed from guests for the "grand reveal" by retractable large custom barn doors)
- Bridal Suite with views
- 300 "white-wash" Chiavari Chairs (ceremony)
- 300 "white" Chiavari Chairs (reception)
- 40 60" Round Reception Tables
- 20 8' Rectangular Tables
- 10 Cocktail Tables
- Additional Tables (Cake, Gift, etc.)
- On-site Venue Manager to address any questions/issues with the facility (this is NOT a day-of-coordinator)
- Break-down of chairs and tables after the event (set-up needs to be contracted through other vendors, our preferred caterers provide this at no-charge)
- A clean-up crew after the event
- One hour for rehearsal (scheduled around other booked events)
- On-site designated parking
- Staging kitchen for your Caterer
- Access to the Venue on Mondays-Thursdays for engagement or bridal portraits (scheduled around other booked events)
- Granite bar top with commercial equipment set-up (e.g. walk-in cooler for kegs, soda guns, POS, etc)
With the weather in Austin, wedding planners will commonly say that you need to love your plan B! Our Chapel enables a picturesque indoor ceremony site protected against the weather by "bringing the outside in" through large windows and lots of natural light, but also allows multi-use of that space when the ceremony is outdoors. The Chapel in essence provides an "insurance policy against the weather" by taking out the stress of what will your ceremony look like if the weather doesn't cooperate for an outdoor wedding!!
Visit our Pricing & Availability page to see pricing and fees. Holidays (and the day before a Holiday) are subject to special pricing.
Visit our FAQ page to see several frequently asked questions and answers.
We are easy to locate with an entrance just off of Highway 290, about 2 miles west of the Trudy's on Highway 290 and about 5 miles east of Dripping Springs. Our address is 250 South Canyonwood Drive, Dripping Springs, Texas 78620 approximately 20 minutes from downtown Austin.